Tabriz Firoozeh Photo Festival
The Art & Cultural Organization of Tabriz Municipality organizes ‘Tabriz Firoozeh Photo Festival’ to
introduce the cultural and social abilities of the city and in the continuation of its cultural and artistic
activities at 2018, simultaneous with ‘Tabriz 2018 Event’ as the city, Tabriz, has been selected as the
Capital of Islamic Tourism.
– Theme: Islamic World Architecture (Documentary photographs of all the Islamic
constructions and architectural features).
– Conditions & Terms
– Photographers from all over the world can participate in this photo festival.
– The Entry fee is free.
– Each participant can send maximum of 5 (Color or B&W) digital photographs in Jpeg format.
– The size of photographs should be 2500 pixels (in the larger length).
– Participants should fill the Entry Form and send it with their photos to the Festival’s Email
– The secretariat of the festival will inform the participants on receiving their information and
photos within 24 hours.
– Photo-Montage and Collages are not accepted, and automatically will be eliminated by the
smart applications. Yet, exposure/ or color-correction adjustments and crop can be applied
to the photos; not affect the documentary aspect.
– The organizer has right to publish the participated photos in any form of virtual, printing or
mass-media by the name of the author – nevertheless, obtained incomes will be paid to the
beneficial owner of the photos.
– The organizer is responsible for the unforeseen decisions.
– For Additional Questions contact us at: email@example.com
– The statue of the festival, the honorary plate and the sum of 3 million Tomans for the 1st
– The honorary plate and the sum of 2.5 million Tomans for the 2nd place
– The honorary plate and the sum of 2 million Tomans for the 3rd place
– The honorary plate and the sum of 1.5 million Tomans for the 4th place
– The honorary plate and the sum of 1 million Tomans for the 5th place
(The mentioned sums will be paid equivalent to Euro)
– Saied Mahmoudi Aznaveh
– Mehdi Moghimnejad
– Mohammad-Reza Khakzad
Organizer: Hossein Azarnia, chairman of the Art & Cultural Organization of Tabriz Municipality
Festival Manager: Karim Mottaghi
– Deadline for receiving photos, via E-mail: 5, May 2018
– Judgment: 12, May 2018
– Notification of results and closing ceremony: 13, May 2018
- کریم متقی : جشنواره عکس فیروزه هشتم ، ملّی و…
- فراخوان هشتمین جشنواره عکس فیروزه تبریز
- اسامی عکاسان مدعوّ به هشتمین عکس فیروزه تبریز معرفی شد
- «مصائب درختان» علی شکری در نگارخانه مژده
- یادداشت: پشت صحنه یک پژوهش و تاریخ عکاسی ایران
- نشست «نگاهی به دروازههای طهران قدیم » در موزه عکسخانه…
- عکاس ایرانی « عباس عطار » درگذشت
- نمایشگاه عکس قوهای خاموش در مازندران